Commercial aviation is the most institutionally hardened critical infrastructure, since the attacks of September 11 in the United States, yet it remains the most desirable target.
TAL Global specializes in aviation security, providing a comprehensive array of counter terrorism, critical infrastructure protection, emergency response, disaster mitigation planning, and risk management services designed to protect the aviation domain
TAL Global is a premier strategic consortium group that has successfully engaged in strategy security planning and implementation projects in more than eleven airports in the United Sates. Some of our clients include: Los Angeles World Airports, San Francisco International Airport, Washington Dulles International Airport and San Jose International Airport.
Our staff of experienced industry leaders possesses specific unique aviation security operational expertise. Commitment to an impeccable standard of excellence has earned TAL Global an unparalleled international reputation for innovation, professionalism and extraordinary performance amongst numerous government entities and Fortune 500 Companies.
Our Managing Directors are recognized around the world, in the academic community (two of our Managing directors hold positions as adjunct professors in leading United States institutions), and possess specific aviation security operational experience, including the Airport Security Coordinator Certification. All of our Managing Directors are subject matter experts in their respective disciplines.
Our aviation counter-terrorism strategies are designed to:
- Identify and recommend interdisciplinary countermeasures to threats to the airport environment.
- Identify vulnerabilities in the global aviation system which may present potential risk or liability resultant from a terrorist attack to a specific airport, as a result of a lack of due diligence.
- Provide modeling simulation tools to enhance security and emergency preparedness planning, training and exercises.
In accordance with the Department of Homeland Security National Infrastructure Protection Plan, and the “double-loop learning process,” design a sustainable system capable of:
- Establishing security objectives
- Identifying organizational assets, systems, networks and functions
- Assessing risk (Consequences, Vulnerabilities, and Threats)
- Prioritize intelligence responses
- Implement protective programs
- Measure effectiveness
- Engage double-loop learning by repeating the process
To read our recent postings for “Aviation Security” area of expertise, please follow this link
Download Our Aviation Security Brochures:
Download Our Aviation Security White Papers:
Recent News & Posting: